Sosiego de Mar, pleasure, peace and calm
Welcome to the slow tourism: there is no need to go far or pay more to enjoy the great pleasure of traveling.
Feeling at home with full hotel comfort
¿What did you find?
- A central location, forget the car and discover everything just walking around.
- High standards of cleaning and disinfection.
- Free breakfast every morning.
- A lounge where relax, read, share time with people or even cook. Like at home.
- A rooftop terrace where you can chill out, take sun baths or enjoy stunning sunsets.
- Freedom to come and leave the accommodation whenever you want with our Pin code system.
- If needed, we store your sport equipment in our large basement.
- The best tourist information, given by locals, to fully enjoy your stay here.
- Sustainability and energy efficiency as a true lovers of the sea and our environment.
We are a brand new, cozy accommodation with only 8 rooms with all the comforts like wifi, a/c, tv, a private bathroom, natural light and comfortable beds to enjoy a good rest.
Mazarrón, Murcia. Right on the Costa Cálida, where we enjoy more than 300 sunny days a year; Sea, nature, sport, heritage, and the rich Mediterranean cuisine.
After working around the sea for generations, Sosiego is a family project which aims to share our passion for the sea, the Mediterranean culture and our amazing surroundings.
What to do, where to go or what to see in Puerto de Mazarrón
In Puerto de Mazarrón could be summer the whole year, due to the warm weather even in winter.
How do you want to enjoy the Mediterranean?
Check the availability of our accommodations and book comfortably through our website.
If you have questions or want to manage your reservation contact us.
The project has been co-financed by the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (FEMP) thanks to the Local Action Group for Fisheries and Aquaculture of the Region of Murcia (Galpemur). Sosiego Hostal de Mar has been financed with €75,000, Sosiego Home with €10,047.14 and Sosiego Camper with €21,252.07. These funds have been contributed by FEMP 85% and by CARM 15%. Click on the links for more information.